Monday, December 28, 2009

If time can break us down...

No sleep, no sleep until i'm done with finding the answer
Won't stop, won't stop before i find a cure for this cancer

Sometimes
I feel i'm going down and so disconnected
Somehow
I know that i am haunted to be wanted

I've been watching
I've been waiting
In the shadows of my time
I've been searching
I've been living
For tomorrows all my life
In the shadows

They say that i must learn to kill before i can feel safe
But i, i'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave
Sometimes
I feel i should go and play with the founder
Somehow
I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder

Lately
I've been
Walking
Walking in circles
Watching
Waiting for something
Feel me
Touch me
Heal me
Come take me higher

***
You hide it every time you miss
Impatience waits around for me
You dance under the question mark
Without even trying!
I'm just not sure it's gonna work

The killer's walking amongst us
Look around, you'll find their ashes
You cradle over your mistakes
And every heart you'll ever break

You stumble through questions that you can never answer,
the barrel is loaded
SO GO AND PAINT YOUR TARGET

So and again you stand around with beautiful falls

1 comment:

  1. Thankew thankew. Freaking spams. I won't delete just cause it's weird :)

    ReplyDelete